Re: foundation application..

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 2:11 AM, Daniel Mustieles García
<daniel mustieles gmail com> wrote:
Hi Sriram,

Maybe I could help you with this. How do you think we could do it?

Super!  I'll send you some private mail with some key people and we
can figure out how to make it a little more welcome.

Pascal's idea seems like a good idea as well, but let's fix the
current problem before we start evolving things.

sri

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>