Re: foundation application..

Le 09/02/2015 23:57, Sriram Ramkrishna a écrit :
Do people find the application to the foundation to be intimidating?
I've talked to a number of people and I get the feeling that unless I
do coding or something that I'm not a valuable member.

Even with all the stuff I do, I still feel inadequate when I renew...

I was just curious if other people felt that way as well..

AS I told you at FODEM, Without Alexandre, I wouldn't have even applied :-p

So yes, I still find it intimidating because it's hard to feel
legitimate when you're a small contibutor. But the same way "every
detail matters", well, "every contribution matters".