Re: foundation application..

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 12:33 AM, Luis Menina <liberforce freeside fr> wrote:
So yes, I still find it intimidating because it's hard to feel
legitimate when you're a small contibutor.

And that's part of the problem. This guy calls himself a "small
contributer", which he is not. Sure he's not a maintainer of one of
our core libraries, or even the leader of one of our teams, but he's
been sustainably active for quite a long time now.

--
Alexandre Franke