Re: Privacy campaign funds

On 14/01/2015, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

A while back we ran a $20K privacy campaign. A while later there was a
discussion about what to do with the funds. Did we ever decide what to
do with these?

A small team of dedicated community members has been working towards
assigning bounties to suitable tasks for the last couple of months.
There is active progress on this and I think there is likely to be an
announcement in the near future as the first pass is not far from
being finalised.