Re: foundation application..

On Mon, Feb 09, 2015 at 05:01:42PM -0800, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
Yes, I've had other anecdotes where people relate the same thing.  As
I said, I'm intimidated too when go through it.  Maybe if there are
interested people we could work on it together?

I sometimes just hand out bugzilla permissions and/or tell people to get
git accounts without them asking for it. Often difficult to judge until
you have the experience. I try to watch out for beginners + try to make
it easier to join. E.g. a while ago Bugzilla permissions changed so that
any developer can hand out editbugs+canconfirm.

--
Regards,
Olav