Re: OUTAGE: bugzilla.gnome.org, 09th February (09:00 CET) - 10th February (22:00 CET)

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 11:50 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
I just want to thank everyone on the sysadmin team for this.  This has
been a long time coming and took quite amount of work due to the fact
that we had a specialized bugzilla install.  It's times like this is
why having an expert sysadmin team is so important.  We are _lucky_ to
have such awesome ones.  I've worked in a lot of environments, and I
know what I speak of.

Thanks again guys, you guys are the best!
+1.

Now if we can maybe get someone to change the UI a bit on bugzilla
that would be something...
Yeah that would be awesome.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst