Re: [OT] Re: You logo

On Fri, 2015-04-03 at 16:50 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
Yeah, but you are the only person on this list constantly requesting
please put a "GNU/" prefix in front of the word "Linux" no matter what
the actual topic of the corresponding thread is, creating
uninteresting
noise for basically everybody on this mailing list who know already
anyway except for the original poster and maybe two more folks.
"Unfortunately" your on-topic postings can be quite interesting and
insightful, so I don't want to ignore just all of your emails.

Hi Richard,

I agree with the above; it gets annoying for the 99% of us who already
understand your thoughts on the name GNU/Linux. (Same applies for "open
source" vs. "free software.") Maybe you could move these reminders to
your email signature instead, or just reply privately instead of to the
entire list.

Michael