Re: You logo

Hi Richard,

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 9:19 AM, Richard Stallman <rms gnu org> wrote:
I think you mean the GNU/Linux operating system, using Gnome 3.
Linux is just the kernel, not enough to make the computer useful.

You're consistently calling out people on their imprecision when using
Linux instead of GNU/Linux, yet you seem to often spell GNOME in an
incorrect manner. GNOME is our trademark and it's spelled in caps. I
know you usually pay attention to details, so I'd appreciate if you
could pay attention to this one as well.

Alexandre Franke