Re: Agenda for board meeting on September 26th

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 7:53 PM, Lefty <lefty shugendo org> wrote:
Oh, you’d personally recommend the opinion of the guy who hounded Kathy
Sierra off the web entirely.

I don't know the author of the post personally at all, nor anything
about his background.

That’s an apropos choice.

Richard could certainly stand to STFU more.

I think that's a rude way to say something, and not entirely
appropriate in my opinion. I respect that you don't agree with some of
the things he says, but I don't respect the way you or Mr. Nocera is
expressing them. Please be respectful to other foundation members.