Re: Agenda for board meeting on September 26th

On Tue, 2014-09-30 at 15:24 -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:

So, this is a bit annoying already.

<snip>
    > * Free software.  Many web sites require visitors to run nonfree
    > software to use some or even all of the functionality.  See
    > http://gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html.  Does Bountysource
    > work without nonfree JS?  I don't know, but one can't presume that.

    Their JS is opensource

Whether a program is open source is not the pertinent question.
What matters is whether it is free software.
<snip heard many times before tirade about Open Source vs. Free
Software>

The proletysing has to stop. He's a GNU orthodox thinking we're complete
idiots of Roman GNUs.

I've asked the mailing-list moderator to handle that already, but they
won't lift a finger. Either he leaves, or I'm out of this mailing-list.

Cheers