Re: Agenda for board meeting on September 26th

On Mon, 2014-09-29 at 17:34 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
While Bountysource is interesting, I also think that we need to be
rather careful about adopting it.

On top of your concerns, their 10% commission is quite high, and their
terms of service are absurd [1], so I would advocate removing funds from
our Bountysource account relatively quickly.

But this account is actually for accepting, rather than posting,
bounties. According to Sri:

"There hasn't been any plans for posting bounties on bugs.
ElementaryOS does this and since they extensively use the GNOME stack
they had some bounties on some bugs that were fixed by GNOME
foundation members.  They have been sitting in a Bountysource account.
He asked me if there was some way to transfer the money from the
bountysource account to the foundation.  Zana was going to create an
account for making that transfer and the action item was to put them
in touch with each other." [1]

[1]
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2014-September/msg00024.html