Re: OPW; Where does the 500$ for each GSoC goes?

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Lefty <lefty shugendo org> wrote:
On Sep 16, 2014, at 8:08 AM, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:

It seems to me that this thread has turn into a series of counter arguments with no specific direction.

Before we go ahead, can we please clarify:
a) What problem are we trying to solve.

My impression, increasingly, is that the “problem we are trying to solve” is that you are giving money to a
bunch of girls, and some folks would be happier if you didn’t. All guys, strangely enough.

Actually, not true.  I'm fairly sure that this bridges both genders.
Don't assume that this sort of thing is just males.

sri