Re: Agenda for board meeting on September 26th

On 13/10/14 05:29, Richard Stallman wrote:
     Would it be possible for you to, instead of repeatedly bringing up the
     subject of Free Software vs Open Source and GNU/Linux vs Linux, do this
     privately, off the list?

It is not possible for a private response to be effective.  When
errors are posted on a list, an effective correction has to be on the
list.

I'm sorry but don't think I had any "error" in my email. I know the difference between opensource vs free software well enough, and I prefer the latter. However I prefer to use the term opensource, because it is understood better by more kinds of people. So my preference to use one or the other is not an error. At the very most, it's "less specific".

Thanks