Re: Board of Directors Elections 2014 - Candidacy - Anish Patil

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 9:22 PM, anish patil <anish developer gmail com> wrote:

> I did try to run hackfest in India couple of times but real problem is fund
> raising, i did reach few Indian companies to sponsor for events/hackfests
> but unfortunately that did not go that well.

In Bangalore, we have four GNOMEies as I know of (Arun Raghavan, Aruna S, Srinivasa
Ragavan and myself). Aruna is involved and is an active FMSK person. FSMK is very
keen on bringing FOSS to students and Bangalore people. Though each of us
have our own time commitments to take care of, the planned talk/hackfest
at FSMK did not go through. Anish, would you be interested in picking this up
from where it was left off?