Re: GUADEC 2010 Talks

Hi,
On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 10:23 PM, Hubert Figuière <hub figuiere net> wrote:
Hub

[1] While youtube has its own set of privacy concern, youtube offer one
of the very few reliable video solution that doesn't involve installing
patent encumbered codecs and/or non-Free Flash.[2]
The Chicago GNU/Linux User Group (which Jim Campbell and I co-organize) has a grant from Rackspace. If you are interested, I can ask our members what they think about hosting the videos. You could set up a MediaGoblin [1] instance.