Re: GUADEC 2010 Talks

On 15/06/14 10:57 PM, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
Hello list,

Does anybody knows whatever happened to the GUADEC 2010 talks videos?
Internet web archive says they were hosted by Flumotion but the links do
not work anymore:

https://web.archive.org/web/20111105132253/http://www.flumotion.com/webm/

Does anyone has copies?

Shall we make sure to get the videos talks hosted at the internet
archive and maybe youtube when we find them ? (2 is better than one, and
both support modern playback)

I recently tried to dig up older ones and I came to these links that may
just be dead:

http://www.actsofvolition.com/archive/2005/may/guadecvideo
http://blogs.gnome.org/thos/2007/12/06/what-happened-to-the-guadec-videos-this-year/
https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2007/Slides

Even the video allegedly hosted on Gnome.org seems to be 404

I believe there is value in getting these videos back online

:-/

Hub