Re: Can a foundation member have access to the sponsorship history?

Hello David,

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 9:24 AM, David King <amigadave amigadave com> wrote:
Hi Fabiano

On 2014-06-06 09:09, Fabiano Fidêncio <fabiano fidencio org> wrote:
Here is the whole conversation where, according to Ekaterina, I *strongly*
imply that the board and the travel committee are corrupt:
http://rachacuca.org/~fidencio/friendly_chat.log

I am extremely surprised to find details of Kat's personal financial situation in that publically-accessible log. I feel that, regardless of your personal opinions about Kat, the travel committee or any of the individuals involved (I am on the travel committee and Kat's husband), you have severely overstepped common decency by publishing such information.

To me, this sort of disclosure shows exactly the sort of information that should not be published, and demonstrates that doing so can be very damaging.

Please remove the log, and let's get back to the discussion.

Done, sorry about that.
The discussion was in a public channel, as said before. So, I didn't realize it was a bad thing to do.
Already removed and, please, take my sincere apologies.

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio