Re: Can a foundation member have access to the sponsorship history?

There is indeed lack of context here. You strongly implied that the
board and the travel-committee was corrupt, which is an opinion that
you have every right to hold. If you do truly think that this is the
case, then it is my opinion that you should indeed raise the matter
with the membership rather than keeping quiet.

Wait a bit. Asking for information means that I imply that board and travel-committee is corrupt?
If yes, sorry the Board, sorry Travel Committee. I've noticed that I think both of you are corrupt!

Come on, Ekaterina. We know that everyone is equal for GNOME Foundation and we know we had problems about decisions being taken differently for the same situation and different people. Is it corruption? I don't think so.
What I do think so is that having every detail opened would help people to understand this kind of situation without have to argue with you and hear those kind of answers.

Here is the whole conversation where, according to Ekaterina, I *strongly* imply that the board and the travel committee are corrupt:
http://rachacuca.org/~fidencio/friendly_chat.log

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio