Re: Mission Statement

On Thu, 2014-08-07 at 00:23 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
On 7 August 2014 00:13, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Currently there seems to be a mismatch between GNOME's mission statement
and OPW activities (doing program administration for other projects).

if that were the case, then we ought to stop handling funds for all
the other projects for which we currently do handle funds:

program administration != handling funds.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/