Re: Current state of Foundation finances

Hi Germán ,

I apologize for the bad paste. I was replying to Mathieu Duponchelle but the paste was from an email in which you quoted his previous email.

Cheers,
Meg

On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 7:52 PM, Germán Poo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org> wrote:
On Fri, 2014-04-11 at 19:44 -0500, meg ford wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 7:36 PM, Germán Poo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org> wrote:
>
> > > I'll play devil's advocate here:
> > >
> > > Couldn't GNOME use funds from these various sponsors to fund activities
> > > more directly beneficial to its future than OPW?
>
> I think a better approach might be: how can we motivate sponsors to fund
> our other activities as well as OPW.
>
> Perhaps finding members who are as passionate and motivated about other
> aspects of our project as the organizers of OPW are, and encouraging those
> members to seek funding for initiatives, would be a reasonable place to
> start.

Hi Meg,

Just to clarify: the words you are quoting here are not mine, although
they you attribute them to me.

Regards,

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño