Re: Current state of Foundation finances

On Fri, 2014-04-11 at 19:44 -0500, meg ford wrote:
On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 7:36 PM, Germán Poo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org> wrote:

I'll play devil's advocate here:

Couldn't GNOME use funds from these various sponsors to fund activities
more directly beneficial to its future than OPW?

I think a better approach might be: how can we motivate sponsors to fund
our other activities as well as OPW.

Perhaps finding members who are as passionate and motivated about other
aspects of our project as the organizers of OPW are, and encouraging those
members to seek funding for initiatives, would be a reasonable place to
start.

Hi Meg,

Just to clarify: the words you are quoting here are not mine, although
they you attribute them to me.

Regards,

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño