Re: Current state of Foundation finances

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 7:36 PM, Germán Poo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org> wrote:
> I'll play devil's advocate here:
>
> Couldn't GNOME use funds from these various sponsors to fund activities
> more directly beneficial to its future than OPW?

I think a better approach might be: how can we motivate sponsors to fund our other activities as well as OPW.

Perhaps finding members who are as passionate and motivated about other aspects of our project as the organizers of OPW are, and encouraging those members to seek funding for initiatives, would be a reasonable place to start.

Meg