Re: Current state of Foundation finances

Right! Thanks Emmanuele,

We need to work out on the goolge juice so that "how to donate to gnome foundation" shows something useful in a search engine :-)

hi Alberto;

you can donate to the GNOME Foundation through the Friends of GNOME program:

  https://www.gnome.org/friends/

which is also linked directly and prominently from the www.gnome.org
landing page. ;-)

ciao,