Re: Is there GNU/Linux distribution which includes always latest gnome 3

    That logic, if followed to its end,

"If followed to its end" usually means "if I stretch what you said".
Of course, any statement is likely become wrong if stretched too far.

     means Fedora is giving no credit to GNU
    or Linux.

Fedora gives credit to Linux, but in another way.
I think there's nothing wrong with that way,
but it ought to give credit to GNU in the same way,

In other words, you're criticizing a position which
is more extreme than my real position.  I share your
disagreement with it.

     If a high-level application needed to cite all its components in
    its name, that could be inconvenient.

I agree, but that's a different issue.  See
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html#many.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation