Re: Is there GNU/Linux distribution which includes always latest gnome 3

Arch is a variant of the GNU/Linux system, so please let's not call it
"Arch Linux".  Calling the whole system "Linux" is, in effect, giving
Torvalds credit for our work, so we get no credit for it.

See http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html and
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html, plus the history in
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/the-gnu-project.html.

Since Arch is a version of GNU/Linux, the right term is Arch GNU/Linux.

If we mention it, what can we say about it?  It is not a free system,
so if we mention it, we should not present it as exemplary.

See http://gnu.org/distros/common-distros.html for more explanation
about this issue.

--
Dr Richard Stallman