Re: Is there GNU/Linux distribution which includes always latest gnome 3

That logic, if followed to its end, means Fedora is giving no credit to GNU or Linux. If a high-level application needed to cite all its components in its name, that could be inconvenient.

I wouldn't call ArchLinux's name an error personally but hey :)