Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of October 29th, 2013

Dave Neary <nearyd gmail com> wrote:
Mairin worked on logo & brand guidelines back in 2006. That was the work
(I believe that you based this page off. And all of the links to her
work are now broken and point at this page. The archive is gone. The
history is gone.

I  found the last revision of the guidelines before the recent changes:
https://wiki.gnome.org/action/recall/BrandGuidelines?action=recall&rev=51

As you can see, there is a section on colours, a section on submarks,
and more.

Which clearly says:

"The following section of the brand guidelines have not been approved
by the GNOME Foundation Board."

Didn't want to copy over unapproved guidelines. Also, I don't think
that the examples in that page represent good practice.

Allan