Re: Setting moderation bit for members who consistently hijack topics

Ok everyone.  Now that both sides had a chance to attack each other and defend
themselves, and as Richard constructively agreed to try to remember to change
subject lines in the future, can we please put an end to this and neighboring
threads?  I mean, don't you all have code to write?

Cheers,
behdad

--
behdad