Setting moderation bit for members who consistently hijack topics

Would it be possible to set the moderation bit for Richard Stallman's
posts to GNOME lists? As Stormy pointed out, every time there's a
conversation about anything he jumps in and swerves off thread. This has
been going on for a very long time.

People in the GNOME Foundation are the last people who need to be bashed
over the head about free software. I don't see any reason for him not to
start new threads on topics that are of concern to him as an individual
member, but constantly hijacking other people's threads is getting
frustrating. It's predictable; I see a foundation-list thread, count to
three, and sure enough, there's Richard jumping in with an off-topic
rant.

Given that Richard has been warned on several occasions and his replies
indicate that he doesn't think he's doing anything wrong. I can see no
alternative but to moderate his posts. Otherwise, it would seem
unsubscribing from foundation-list will be the only way to get away from
this anti-social behaviour.

Richard's is an important voice in the free software movement, though I
don't happen to think his approach is effective in garnering allies or
support for his cause, and meanwhile it is causing significant
disruption.

AfC
Sydney