Re: Setting moderation bit for members who consistently hijack topics

Heya,

On 09.01.2013 23:15, Andrew Cowie wrote:
> Would it be possible to set the moderation bit for Richard Stallman's
> posts to GNOME lists?
sure it would be. The list is managed by mailman and it has that feature.

> As Stormy pointed out, every time there's a conversation about anything he jumps in and swerves off thread.
I see neither the "every time" nor the "swerving off" part. Even if I
did, I hope that it takes some more effort like providing references
before being able to block someone from posting to GNOME mailing lists.
Proof:
<https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2013-January/msg00000.html>

> but constantly hijacking other people's threads is getting
> frustrating.
You can probably tell your client easily to not display mails in these
instances then.
I don't think that your personal frustration should be the reason for
everyone not to receive some type of email.

Cheers,
  Tobi