Re: New Foundation Members

El dc 09 de 01 de 2013 a les 16:56 +0100, en/na Andrea Veri va escriure:
> Hello everybody! The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee is proud to announce our newly approved Foundation Members. Please welcome and thank them for their great and valuable contributions over the GNOME Foundation.
>
> They are: *
>
> 1.   Andreia Gaita (Gluezilla, Webkit#, gir-based C# bindings)
>
> 2.   Praveen Illa (GNOME Telugu translator)
>
> 3.   Marcus Moeller (GNOME Switzerland organizer, bug reporting,
> deployment of GNOME installations)
>
> 4.   Carlos Soriano Sánchez (GNOME Shell message tray)
>
> 5.   Izidor Matušov (RT #13190) (GTG maintainer)
>
> 6.   Carl-Anton Ingmarsson (gvfs, Anjuta, author of the gstreamer
> VDPAU plugins)
>
> 7.   James Shubin (Bug reporting, deployment of GNOME installations)
>
> 8.   Anish A. (GNOME Malayalam translator)
>
> 9.   Fabiano Fidêncio (GNOME Boxes, libosinfo contributions during
> GSoC)
>
> 10. Andika Triwidada (GNOME Indonesian translator)
>
> 11. Nohemi Fernandez (GNOME Shell accessibility, GNOME Women
> promotion)
>
> 12. Kalev Lember (GHex and Nemiver contributions, GNOME package
> maintenance in Fedora, many patches submitted)
>
> 13. Aleksander Morgado (ModemManager, Tracker and Devhelp code
> contributions, many bugs and patches submitted)
>
> 14. Khoem Sokhem (Khmer Translations Team coordinator)
>
> 15. Rui Tiago Cação Matos (Mutter, GNOME Shell, GNOME Control Center
> and GNOME Settings Daemon)
>
> 16. Eslam Mostafa Abdel-Fattah (GNOME Clocks contributions and bug
> reporting)
>
> 17. Anish Patil (gnome-transliteration and IBus developer, Input
> Methods contributions)
>
> 18. Emily Gonyer (Marketing, GNOME Clocks contributions during GSoC,
> GOPW)
>
> 19. Bertrand Rousseau (Co-founder of Getting Things GNOME, GSoC and
> GOPW mentoring)
>
> 20. Sam Thursfield (Tracker, JHBuild porting, Bug triaging and fixing)
>

> * Syntax is Name Surname (area of involvement)
> In addition to them, we also have four new Emeritus Members: [1]
>
> 1. James Henstridge (Initial author of the Python GTK and GNOME
> bindings, past Board member)
>
> 2. Adam Weinberger (en_CA GNOME translation project leader, developed
> a backend framework that integrated GNOME into the FreeBSD ports tree)
>
> 3. Filippo Argiolas (Past Cheese maintainer, many contributions to
> Gstreamer)
>
> 4. Karsten Bräckelmann (Past Release Team member)
>
> For any further question you may have, feel free to mail us at membership-committee gnome org.
> Best wishes,
>
> The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee
>
> [1] https://live.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/EmeritusMembers

Wow!

Amazing to see so many translators becoming foundation members!
Congratulations and thanks to all of you for taking your time
translating GNOME into your language!

Cheers,

--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net