Re: Announcing GNOME's official GitHub mirror

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
On Thu, 2013-08-15 at 12:07 +0200, Alexandre Franke wrote:
I really don't care much about my code being mirrored anywhere.
If you don't care much about your code being mirrored, it probably means
that "Can maintainers opt out?" is a theoretical question.
Or even a non-existing problem (so far).

Ok, I probably misphrased that since English is not my native
language. What I meant is that my code being mirrored is not something
I want to push for, it's not something I consider as needed. That was
an explanation for the fact that I won't be contributing to a
gitorious mirror. That didn't mean that having the github mirror is a
non-issue to me.

I hope this makes my opinion clearer.

--
Alexandre Franke