Re: New Foundation Members

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 4:11 AM, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
Hi, The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee is proud to announce our newly approved Foundation Members. Please welcome and thank them for their great and valuable contributions over the GNOME Foundation.

They are: *

 1. Robert Roth (System Monitor)
 2. Enrico Nicoletto (Brazilian Portuguese Translations Team coordinator)
 3. Simon Young Ki Hong (GNOME.Asia 2013 and GNOME Tech talk (Seoul) organizer)
 4. Dominique Leuenberger (Packaging GNOME for openSUSE)
 5. sanad (GNOME Arabic translator)
 6. Tim Lunn (GNOME/Ubuntu Integration contributions)
 7. Sammy Fung (GNOME.Asia contributor)

Welcome!!  Great to see some new faces!

In addition to them, we also have four new Emeritus Members: [1]

 1. Jim Garrison (gtik developer, Gnomoradio)
 2. Stephane Delcroix (f-spot)
 3. Alexander Kojevnikov (Banshee co-maintainer, '09, '10 and '12 GNOME GSoC mentor)

It's even more awesome when old members come back!

Thanks for joining the foundation, I hope all of you will be engaged and passionate about GNOME.

Best Wishes,
sri