Re: Minutes of the Foundation IRC meeting - September 12, 2012

El dl 24 de 09 de 2012 a les 16:38 +0100, en/na Emmanuele Bassi va
escriure:
> hi Frederic;
>
> On 24 September 2012 16:32, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
> >>     * desktop-devel-list has been used for multiple communication issues
> >>     * It is difficult to know who the maintainers are
> >>     * We could use the DOAP files and publish the current maintainers
> >>     * '''ACTION''': fredp to publish the list of maintainers extracted
> >> from the DOAP files on git.gnome.org
> >
> > The list of maintainers is now published on
> >   http://people.gnome.org/~fpeters/maintainers.html
>
> thanks a lot! that's really useful, and greatly appreciated.
>
> ciao,
>  Emmanuele.

Not as complete as this one, but on http://l10n.gnome.org/module/ you
can see the maintainers of each module too (data also taken from DOAP
files), say thanks to Claude for that :)

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net