Re: Hello all!

Hi Nicolás!!

Nice to read you in this list. Welcome to the Foundation :)

Best regards

2012/9/24 Nicolás Satragno <nsatragno gmail com>
Hi there!

Thanks for letting me be part of the GNOME Foundation. I'm a Spanish translator. At the moment, I'm studying aircraft maintenance at high school, but I'm planning to study computer engineering next year.
I also have a special interest in learning English, which is why I love translating GNOME.

I've just finished translating the gtkmm documentation and I'm currently translating platform demos.

Nicolás Satragno <nsatragno gnome org>
GNOME Spanish translator