Re: Minutes of the Foundation IRC meeting - September 12, 2012

>     * desktop-devel-list has been used for multiple communication issues
>     * It is difficult to know who the maintainers are
>     * We could use the DOAP files and publish the current maintainers
>     * '''ACTION''': fredp to publish the list of maintainers extracted
> from the DOAP files on git.gnome.org

The list of maintainers is now published on
  http://people.gnome.org/~fpeters/maintainers.html

For reference, or further hacking, the generation script is at:
  http://git.gnome.org/browse/releng/tree/tools/publish-maintainers.py

Cheers,

        Fred