Re: Conference about Gnome in my french school

Salut,

On 04/04/2012 09:29 AM, Vincent Untz wrote:
This is a great idea! I'm not sure who would be able to go to Tours
(it's likely easier for people in Paris than for others), but we can try
to make it work.

We can discuss all this on the gnome-fr-list, I suggest you join it and
start a thread there :-)

My thoughhts exactly! As my dad used to say to me, "great minds think alike (and fools seldom differ)".

Tours is easily accessible from Orleans, Nantes and Paris - not so much from Lyon, Belgium, Alsace or the south (where most of the French GNOMEys I know are from).

But I am sure we can work something out. Rendez-vous prise on gnome-fr-list

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary