Re: [question to candidates] GNOME OS

Hi Brian,

On Wed 25 May 2011 18:30, Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com> writes:

> Using the GNOME brand to foster divisions within the Free Software or
> GNU/Linux community, to me, feels like the sort of thing Richard
> Stallman would be into.  While I love free software, I personally do
> not drink this sort of Stalinist kool-aid.

You just used the name "Richard Stallman" as a token for "this argument
is invalid."

You then proceeded to call someone stalinist; was it Richard?  Was it
GNOME OS proponents?  Unclear.

In any case, it's quite offensive, especially coming from a member of
and candidate for the board.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/