Re: [question to candidates] GNOME OS

Andy:

On 05/26/11 04:51, Andy Wingo wrote:
You just used the name "Richard Stallman" as a token for "this argument
is invalid."

You then proceeded to call someone stalinist; was it Richard?  Was it
GNOME OS proponents?  Unclear.

This was a poor attempt at humor, I guess.  With my words I was only
trying to discourage a divisive attitude such as Richard sometimes
seems to when he talks about "GNU/Linux".  I clearly failed miserably.

In any case, it's quite offensive, especially coming from a member of
and candidate for the board.

Apologies, I did not mean to offend.

Brian