[question to candidates] GNOME OS

Hello all,

GNOME OS has been mentioned and questioned repeatedly in recent
discussions on desktop-devel-list, about its definition itself[1],
and the changing (or not?) role of the GNOME project with regards
to distributions (based or not on the Linux kernel).

What are your thougths on this?[2] Do you think this is a foundation
job to answer those questions? If not, is this a responsibility of the
release team? Or something that is best left unanswered, as pieces are
put into positions by different persons?

Thanks,

        Fred

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeOS doesn't help, the only laid out
    plan I know was in Jon McCann "Shell Yes!" talk at GUADEC (now
    locked on slideshare.net)

[2] this question comes first but in terms of candidacies to the
    board, I believe the next ones are even more important.