Re: Candidacy: Ryan Lortie
- From: Richard Stallman <rms gnu org>
- To: john palmieri <john j5 palmieri gmail com>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Candidacy: Ryan Lortie
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 18:00:53 -0400
It is wise to leave most technical decisions to the people who will do
the technical work, but this is not a rule, just a good default.
These people will generally try to decide based on the practical
usefulness and popularity of the one project they are working on.
For most questions, that's the right way to decide them; but occasionally
a technical decision has broader or deeper implications.
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin St
Boston MA 02110
Skype: No way! That's nonfree (freedom-denying) software.
Use free telephony http://directory.fsf.org/category/tel/
] [Thread Prev