Re: Meeting Minutes Published - February 1st, 2011
- From: Lefty <lefty shugendo org>
- To: Dave Neary <dneary gnome org>
- Cc: Gregory Leblanc <headmaster albus dumbledore gmail com>, foundation-list <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Meeting Minutes Published - February 1st, 2011
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 14:56:37 -0800
On Feb 18, 2011, at 12:12 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
> Lefty wrote:
>> On Feb 17, 2011, at 6:50 AM, Andrew Savory wrote:
>>>> By chance is the desktop environment for the Motorola Atrix laptop accessory based on LiMo? The desktop seems to have a strong resemblance to a GNOME desktop.
>>> It may be GNOME, but it's not LiMo that I'm aware of.
>> Whatever it's based on, it's not LiMo. Motorola hasn't been active in the LiMo Foundation in probably two years now.
> Looks like Android to me, if it's the same Atrix Google shows me. Which
> is in line with Motorola's public strategy. But what I found doesn't
> look like a laptop.
Yeah, some adapted version of Android is what I would have expected.
] [Thread Prev