Re: Meeting Minutes Published - February 1st, 2011
- From: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>
- To: Gregory Leblanc <headmaster albus dumbledore gmail com>
- Cc: foundation-list <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Meeting Minutes Published - February 1st, 2011
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 13:49:01 -0800
On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Gregory Leblanc <headmaster albus dumbledore gmail com>
Any details on this? Are they leaving for financial reasons, or
On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com
> * LiMo is leaving the GNOME Advisory Board.
philosophical ones? There's still a big banner on their website
regarding the partnership with Gnome. Did they not just join the
advisory board back in July?
Before I ramble on and jump to erroneous conclusions, can anyone
clarify this a bit please? Thanks,
LiMo just made some announcement on LiMo4.. is GNOME no longer a possible strategy for them ? Like Gregory I'd be interested in hearing why they pulled out and what effect it might have on our embedded device strategy?
] [Thread Prev