Re: Readability publisher sign-up for *.gnome.org
- From: Richard Stallman <rms gnu org>
- To: "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org, alan lxorguk ukuu org uk
- Subject: Re: Readability publisher sign-up for *.gnome.org
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 22:07:49 -0400
We have agreed to an grant a copy of our blogs under no license
Does this mean that the GNOME Foundation blogs carry no license
to permit even verbatim copying? They ought to. It should
be automatic as a condition of publishing on the GNOME blog site.
If that wasn't done for past contributions, it should be required ASAP
for the future. And previou contributors should be asked to agree to
it for their past postings.
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin St
Boston MA 02110
Skype: No way! That's nonfree (freedom-denying) software.
Use free telephony http://directory.fsf.org/category/tel/
] [Thread Prev