Re: Readability publisher sign-up for *

    We have agreed to an grant a copy of our blogs under no license

Does this mean that the GNOME Foundation blogs carry no license
to permit even verbatim copying?  They ought to.  It should
be automatic as a condition of publishing on the GNOME blog site.

If that wasn't done for past contributions, it should be required ASAP
for the future.  And previou contributors should be asked to agree to
it for their past postings.

Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin St