Readability publisher sign-up for *.gnome.org

Hi,

I've been experimenting with Readability <https://www.readability.com>
for a couple of months. It's a web service that reformats web pages for
easier reading, and—if you pay for it—maintains a TODO list of those
nicely-formatted pages for later reading. (Sadly, it's not Free.)

A unique (AFAIK) aspect of their business model is that they earmark 70%
of the monthly fees users pay for distribution among the publishers
whose content is being read through Readability. If people are reading
gnome.org content via Readability, it might be worth the Gnome
Foundation registering at
<https://www.readability.com/publishers/register/> to receive its share
of contributions.

I suspect the most likely sub-domain to be read via Readability is
blogs.gnome.org, which would raise the question of whether it's right
for the Gnome Foundation to accept the money from people reading
Foundation-hosted blog posts. I think it's probably reasonable, but I'm
just one person writing mundane things. ;)

Just a thought,
--
Will