Re: Call for hosts for GUADEC 2012
- From: William Jon McCann <william jon mccann gmail com>
- To: Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com>
- Cc: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>, foundation-list <foundation-list gnome org>, GnomeMarketing Mailing List <marketing-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Call for hosts for GUADEC 2012
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:56:52 -0400
On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 4:10 PM, Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com> wrote:
> On 04/18/11 03:05 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:
>> On Mon, 2011-04-18 at 15:02 -0500, Brian Cameron wrote:
>>> For those of you who would like to host the next GUADEC in 2012 you are
>>> hereby invited to write a formal invitation to the board of the GNOME
>>> Foundation at board gnome org. The deadline for the proposals is June
>>> 20, 2011. Please send proposals to board gnome org.
>> What does this call (and its deadline) mean with regard to a potential
>> co-hosting with aKademy in 2012 again ("Desktop Summit")?
> The GNOME Foundation board and the aKademy board has already decided
> that the Desktop Summit will be a bi-annual event for the time being.
Oh, that is unfortunate. I assume that a newly elected board will be
able to reverse this decision. Is that correct?
] [Thread Prev