Q: Motivation to run [WAS: Re: GNOME Board of Directors Foundation Elections Spring 2010 - The candidates]

Tobias Mueller wrote:

> You are invited to ask questions by sending them to foundation-list. But
> please try to avoid duplicates and bear in mind, that the candidates
> invest a lot of time answering questions, thus please be reasonable with
> the amount and scope of the questions.

A question addressed to late runners... As I expect you didn't know in
advance the deadline for announcing candidacies would be delayed, what
in those two extra days finally convinced you to run?

Cheers,

        Frederic