Re: Starting the process for this year's Boston Summit

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 9:25 AM, John Palmieri <johnp redhat com> wrote:
I'm going to be starting the process for setting up the Boston Summit.  That basically means getting the space at MIT and then a budget from the board.  Last year we saw an issue with the timing of other GNOME related conferences.  This year we have a choice of two dates, Columbus day weekend, October 9th-11th or piggyback the weekend after the Linux Plumbers conference, November 6th-8th.

I am would like to have a postmortem for the GNOME 3.0 launch marketing which would be more productive about a month out from the 3.0 launch. So, the November time frame would be ideal.