proposed speaker guidelines

The proposed speaker guidelines have a serious problem.  Since they
prohibit anything that makes someone uncomfortable, regardless of why,
and since criticism of one's actions tends to make many people
uncomfortable, the consequence is to prohibit serious criticism of any
practice that is followed by someone in the audience.

For instance, when I asserted that use of C# was risky, someone in the
audience objected, claiming that this was unfair to the C# language.
Apparently that person felt uncomfortable with what I said about C#.
It seems that these proposed guidelines would prohibit any statement
that GNOME needs to avoid a certain practice lest it cause a serious
problem.

These proposed guidelines themselves can make someone uncomfortable.
For instance, people who want to state firm criticism of a certain
practice, whether on ethical or practical or technical grounds, may
feel uncomfortable on being reminded that GNOME policy forbids the
expression of such views.

Thus, among the actions prohibited by these proposed guidelines would
be reciting or summarizing the very same guidelines.

Is it the intention to prohibit these things?
If not, I think the wording needs some work.