Re: Non-Free JavaScript

Dana Ned, 7 Mart, 2010 22:14 , narendra sisodiya je napisao/la

> Are you saying, before visiting a website, I should  go and check it
> source code and then view JavaScript files and after viewing I should
> check its license , IF license is OK(free) I will allow myself to
> visit the website ??

Don't you do the same for all other software you run on your computer?

If you rely on some distribution to classify the software for you, than it
may be a good idea to start a website directory that will classify sites
into free and non-free.

Kind regards,
Goran Rakic